Good Afternoon CBP and Trade Colleagues,
Thank you all for your participation on the Status Calls we have been hosting during the shutdown. The Wednesday (1/16) call presented some questions that required follow up which you will find below:
CBP Hiatus Status Call w/ Trade (01/16/2019) – Follow Up
1. Next Status Call will be held Wednesday Jan. 23, 2019 due to the federal holiday on Jan. 21, 2019.
2. Considering the trade concerns presented and deployment planning needed the 5106 Cutover scheduled for 2/9/2019 will be postponed due to the government shutdown. A new cutover date will be established and messaged with advance notice once the government reopens.3. Additional details that were mentioned on the call regarding the CBPF 5106
CBPF 5106 Information
Link for NEW CBPF 5106
Link to the OLD CBPF 5106
4. ISF-5 Enforcement will be postponed additional details coming soon.
5. ISF Help Desk: Technically there is not an official ISF Help Desk. Questions related to ISF have been submitted to the Manifest Branch mailbox. Due to the government shutdown that box is not currently monitored.
6. ISF Reports have not changed nor have they been impacted by the shutdown. They should be operating as normal.7. InBond and ISF5 CSMS message is forthcoming